Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Living Quarters....




You've been asking if I'm settling in.... Uhhhhhhh.... Last week I worked and played Auntie... and there's still some stuff to move out of the "little house" ... So I'm still in the "big house".... For those of you that don't know what I mean... I'm moving into a little house on my parent's property (they're in the big house) .. My grandparents had lived in it.. and while the master bed/bathroom is ready for me... the rest of the living part is NOT.... Does anyone need an adjustable twin bed.... two of them?? :) Thus far I've moved in my bed, kitchen table and computer desk.... Oh and set up my phone! Important things.... I know you are wondering about the SEWING ROOM ... well right now I'm quilting at the "big house" ... although I'm thinking of moving it down to my "little house" since it has a better vantage point kitchen table to tv..... Settled pictures may be a month out....

No comments: