Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas is coming.....


Look I've unpack my kitchen items for holiday baking! I've spent much of the weekend making little hooks for my holiday finds.... I found these cute little baking ornaments in Hallmark mini collection this year.... along with the gardening ones... which I hope to be doing some of in the Spring with the flower beds and pots around the yard....

I'm hoping to have my tree in all its mini glory on my new quilt rack/shelf by week's end... our dental office Christmas party is at my parents this coming weekend... and I know some of the girls are going to want to peek in my "yiddle" house as Haven calls it.

2 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I saw those ornaments at Hallmark. They were so cute. Did you see the fridge??

Doe said...

Love your adorable ornies!