Saturday, March 29, 2008

Make a Jelly Belly basket!!

Here's my friend Andrea making her basket! Her sister, Leticia and I also made them... and an extra one for Wendy at The Calico Horse to raffle sometime for her fundraiser w/ Avon Walk for Breast Cancer... We even managed to find the base for it with Wendy Longaberger's signature already and then got 2 more family members who were at the event! This was the 2nd time Longaberger had come to California's Jelly Belly Factory in Vacaville. I'll post a couple more pictures later of the finished product ... Thanks to Leticia who'd taken this pic on her iPhone .. I on the other hand ... havent had time to download off my camera yet! Besides making our baskets we also enjoyed shopping in The Factory Store that had come along ... each found a basket or items that had retired! So we knew it was meant to be that we'd found them there!

2 comments:

Doe said...

Sounds like you had a blast! Yes, I would like to see more pictures of that event.

David T. Macknet said...

You went to WackyVille? We used to LIVE there! Fun!