Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm alive!!! and look who's growing....

Here's some photos just after a family photo session.....

Haven is almost 3 now and Cascade almost 2 1/2! Rylan is 5 mths and wont be the youngest for long ... Cascade is expecting a baby BROTHER at the end of November '08.


Here's my little brother and his family ... in the office I have to call him "Dr Darren" .... but between Haven and I its "slave driver"! Ohh the young minds ... She's also been watching The Tour de France with Daddy ... such that now if she "toots" a little she says "its just liquigas"! :)






These would be the proud grandparents ... the girls still argue with me about them being my parents ... they correct me with " no grammie and grandpa"!


Really its me!! Life has been crazy... Just when I thought I was moving to small town Exeter and working as a dental hygienist for my brother's growing practice.... WHAM! I've been doing the front office responsibilities too... but only for 6 months.... We find and hire someone.... she works 2 weeks... gets a jury summons.... AND GETS SELECTED! For a minimum of 10 days ... taking her right up to vacation in August! What luck....

Quilting?? I think I remember how.... I am going to take a mini vacation to LONG BEACH for the quilt show. Then more packing.... maybe it will be easier to purge things if I havent seen them for months.... at least that's what I've been telling myself....


... and here's the family expecting my first nephew! My sister and brother n law ... Cascade's parents ... Cascade has been learning important things w/ auntie ... swimming across Grammie's pool with her floaties on ... and my favorite ... to sound like she's coughing up a hairball! :) Ohhhh what fun!

5 comments:

Doe said...

Girl, look at you! You look different... more relax and happy. I'm glad you're doing ok. The girls are growing up so fast. And you guys are having so much fun! I'm jealous...

Can't wait to read/see more posts from you. (Look who's talking! ; p)

Auntie Darla said...

Maybe its the makeup? We'd had a professional family photo session just before all these pics... soo it was a good hair/makeup day!

Cheryl said...

How cute you and the girlies..and Auntie such things you are teaching those sweet young ones. I agree with Doe, you look wonderful! Our new grandboy is due anytime!!!!

David T. Macknet said...

Glad to see you - and you certainly do look happy! Hope all is well!

David T. Macknet said...

Some day Darla will visit our blog ... or will write something on her own blog. Some day.